Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Follow This New Blog!


Hello Campers, Staff, Parents, and Others,
      Kesslyn, the Camp Director has built a new blog at https://stitchesintimeblog.wordpress.com/ . Here is an excerpt from one of her posts telling what her new blog is about.

     "Please follow my new blog! As most of you know, I LOVE history, and I LOVE sewing. I decided to keep a digital journal about each of my dresses I sew, and of the places I wear them! It would mean a lot if you would follow and comment! Thank you."
     
     Her new blog Stitches in Time follows her expeditions of traveling back in time. For every costume she sews, she visits the time era it is from. (She does this by attending different historical reenactments.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! We love your feedback.