Friday, June 13, 2014

Order Your Camp "Extras"

     Hello! I am just placing the order for Theme T-Shirts, and I need to know who would like them. I have lowered the cost to $10 dollars for a 50/50 Cotton, or $12 for a Junior Cut. Anyone who orders them will receive them during the first few days of camp. They were hand designed by one of our donors, who you can read more about on our Donations & Sponsors page. Please see the design below.  The photos represent a girl from each of our time periods: Colonial, Native American and Pioneer. Just email or call me for more information. T-Shirts are available to anyone who wants them, but I need to have your order in by Sunday, June 15!

P.S. The prices of Photos and Photo Collages have been discounted to $5 each! See our Registration & Scholarship page for more  information.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! We love your feedback.